Working with Commuter Services won’t just affect your business. Alternative commutes positively impact individuals and communities as well.
- Expand your labor market by making transportation to and from your work location easier for all employees.
- Provide a valuable tax-free transportation benefit to your employees.
- Be recognized in the area as a leader for implementing smart alternatives.
- Make room for everyone. Reduce employee/customer parking problems and workplace traffic congestion.
- Recruit and retain skilled employees. Commute options and flexible schedules reduce turnover.
- Save money on gasoline, auto maintenance, and insurance.
- Enjoy a newer car. Save your car from the wear and tear of daily commuting. It extends automobile life and slows depreciation.
- Make mornings fun. Spend travel time more enjoyably or productively. Chat with new friends or read the newspaper instead of fighting traffic alone.
- Security. Worried about getting stuck at work if you leave your car at home? How about an Emergency Ride Home? Commuter Services offers free transportation in case of an emergency.
- Get fit in no time at all. Commuting time is already built into your day. Spend it walking or biking and skip the gym.
- Get more out of your job. Commuter Services adds to your benefit package.
- Blue skies. Fewer cars on the road mean cleaner air and water.
- Health and well-being. Adults and children are healthier when they can incorporate physical activity into their daily lives. Breathing cleaner air is healthier for everyone, too.
- Commuter Services benefits the local economy through increased mobility.
- Improves overall quality of life.
- Preserves attractiveness of our cities and rural areas. Few people want to live next to a huge parking lot, or have a multi-lane street run through their neighborhood.
- Reduces energy consumption and reliance on foreign oil.